|2D, 3D, 4D, Doppler
|Digital, Stand alone vertical
|Type of Transducer/ Probe
|19 Inch LCD
|Clinical Use, Hospital Use
Product DescriptionThis means developing technology that allows you to see fi ne anatomical details. Providing you the ability to confi dently explore fetal images in early stages. Introducing automation to facilitate efficient and reproducible diagnostic exams. Enhancing the way you examine ultrasound data from a single sweep. Our commitment to you is to diligently continue to enhance the powerful Voluson E8 to help you achieve extraordinary vision.
Commitment to Early Health:
- We aim to help you improve patient care with technology that allows you to focus on early prevention rather than late diagnosis. Our goal is to help clinicians detect disease earlier, access detailed information and intervene sooner. We call this model of care Early Health.
Volume ultrasound enhancements:
Voluson second generation dynamic rendering engine:
- The enhanced dynamic rendering engine and innovative probes help provide you extraordinary image quality and efficient operation.
- This Voluson second-generation rendering tool helps provide exceptional anatomical realism and helps increase depth perception to help enhance clinical confidence. This imaging capability can help you achieve a deep understanding of relational anatomy and enrich patient communication.
Volume SRI (Speckle Reduction Imaging) (V-SRI):
- This enhancement helps provide a high level of speckle reduction utilizing volume/voxels versus traditional single slice imaging. It helps improve 3D/4D quality in multi-planar studies and also provides an enhanced smoothing effect on rendered images which helps improve diagnostic confidence.
Advanced Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) with OmniView:
- Help improve contrast resolution and visualization of the ren-dered anatomy with clarity in any image plane, even when viewing irregularly shaped structures.
Image quality enhancement technologies Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI):
- This tool helps heighten visibility of organs and lesions with high-defi nition contrast resolution that suppresses speckle artifact while maintaining true tissue architecture.
- This tedchnology helps enhance tissue and border differentiation with an innovative, real-time spatial compounding acquisition and processing technique.
Advanced fetal cardiac assessment technology:
- Voluson E8 has helped transform the structural and functional analysis of the fetal heart with a suite of advanced fetal echo imaging technologies that include
- (Spatio-Temporal Image Correlation) including STIC M-Mode and SonoVCAD heart for a high quality fetal echo examination.
Advanced STIC plus B-Flow:
- Offers an angiographic-like display for visualization of the fetal cardiovascular system.
- Facilitates arrhythmia assessment and cardiac measurements.
Innovative women’s health tools 3D HyCoSy (Hysterosalpingo Contrast Sonography):
- An exciting tool that helps expand your in-offi ce capabilities and facilitates gynecological exams with a non-ionizing procedure for tubal patency assessment that provides a 3D display of fallopian tubes.
- Item Code: UM-01