Every day, somewhere in the world, someone could benefit from a MRI scan, a CT scan, an X-Ray, a Mammogram, or an Ultrasound. That is where 4Way Clinic and Consultancy comes in. 4Way Clinic and Consultancy has been in the medical imaging equipment business for over eight years, and during that time we have gone above and beyond for our worldwide customers and their patients; bringing them excellent sales support and reliable end to end service from our in house warehouse. We offer total de-installation and installation services, packing and shipping, storing of our equipment, total refurbishment, and maintenance of the medical imaging equipment; therefore 4way is a company you can trust 100% with your equipment, and you’ll have the comfortable knowledge that we’ll be the only company you rely on during your purchase.
This commitment to excellence has made 4way stand out in the medical imaging industry, and our ability to go where others are not willing to and offer what others cannot offer, means that saving lives with our equipment is of utmost importance to us. 4way is a family oriented company that believes in putting family first, so naturally we treat our employees and our customers as family too. We work with clients across the globe because we know, that no matter how far they may be from us, everyone deserves the benefits of the medical technology we offer here at 4way.
Our vision is to be one of the leading primary health providers in the area, expanding our services to reach additional community members. Our reputation is that we provide 100% access with 0% disparities in health care delivered. In order to accomplish this, we work to be trusted by patients, a valued partner in the community, and creators of positive change.
Trusted by Patients to Meet Their Needs
Our clinic provides a respectful, safe, trusted, innovative environment in which people explore health issues and improve their well-being through interaction with our staff and others from the community. Our providers reach people where they are. We provide health care in places throughout the community to meet specific needs of groups of people. We combine the strengths of technology with irreplaceable personal contact to create even more effective provider/patient relationships.
A Valued Partner in the Community
We are a valued partner in the community as both a leader and a participant in addressing community health issues. We contribute to the community by being a leading health education center. We provide classes based on the most current information available. We are a model for other clinics with our innovations in pilot health care programs and clinic operations. We form collaborative relationships with both public and private organizations. We have an entrepreneurial spirit but exercise it in partnership with others.
Creators of Positive Change
We are a catalyst for positive change in the community, working with others to get things done for the good of the whole. As community dynamics and needs change, the 4Way Medicals changes to meet those needs. We adapt well to emerging trends in health care. Even when we are doing a great job, we look for ways in which we can continuously remain relevant and offer new programs. At the same time, we persist with our practices when we know them to be most effective.
By way of supplying comprehensive services and understanding medical processes, 4Way wishes to assist hospitals/Research organisations in ensuring better patient care and to improve quality of their lives. 4Way offers unique integrated services of management of Optical Laser systems and medical equipment with different technologies, of different kinds and manufacturers throughout their service life. Our team constantly working on Improving the quality of Medical and Laser healthcare systems to compete with world class products/equipment at the most economic cost.
What we Do?
Offering a complete de-installation package that includes experienced service engineers who arrive beforehand to inspect, document, and test the equipment to ensure it meets the manufacturer’s performance specifications, we ship our own OEM-specified tools to the site; then disassemble, pack, and transport the equipment to our facility in an air ride van where it is blanket wrapped and strapped for a secure delivery.
From repainting and aesthetics, to complete overhauls of the entire equipment, 4way offers full and exhaustive refurbishment. Just some of our in house refurbishing process includes cleaning, sanding, and painting all components, replacing or repairing worn parts, electrical refurbishment, console cleaning, and final performance evaluation and QA (phantom) testing. In addition, our refurbishing quality process offers tailor made solutions that will fit into your personal budget.
We pack all of our medical imaging equipment in our warehouse, and ship our equipment from there as well. Packing is performed safely by our expert warehouse team. Equipment is bubble and shrink wrapped for stability; smaller items being packed in boxes while larger items are packed into Gaylord boxes on pallets. In addition, large pieces of equipment being shipped overseas can be vapor wrapped and crated to further protect them from the elements. 4way maintains an excellent relationship with overseas shippers, so whether you need ocean or air export, you can be sure 4Way is ready to handle the process.
After you select a scanner and usually during the refurbishment process, we’ll provide you with a specific blue print based off of the exact make and model that you’ve selected. This blue print will include equipment location and layout, environmental and HVAC Requirements, power requirements and wiring diagrams, RF shield and magnetic field considerations, and equipment delivery requirements and procedures.
The installation package we offer includes a modality specific experienced service engineer and technician. The equipment is shipped to your facility via an air ride van where it has been carefully inventoried, wrapped, packed, and strapped for safety. Making sure the magnet and supporting equipment are placed into the correct areas, we’ll then connect system components, calibrate, and QA test, making sure that your scanner will be patient ready; all while our team works around you and your facilities schedule.
MAINTENANCE OF EQUIPMENT
We can guarantee that you can count on us for thorough maintenance of your equipment, long after you’ve purchased from us. We offer competitive rates on preventative maintenance, and 24 hour response time from our professional team. The extensive array of parts in our warehouse will put your mind at ease if you have any problems with your equipment.
4Way has customers from all over the globe, and our quality of service paired with our engaging sales team ensures that we not only establish enriching relationships with our worldwide customers, but maintains them as well. Besides the Canada, India, U.S., we’ve shipped to Nigeria, Haiti, Ghana, Germany, Ukraine, and Russia, just to name a few.
Our work is guided by key values:
Our Relationship with the People We Serve:
- The patient always comes first. We are dedicated to patient care.
- We treat each person with respect and dignity.
- We are compassionate listeners. We hear the issues of our patients, respect them, and do everything in our power to help.
- We provide patient-centered service. People who come to the 4Way Medicals can expect polite, friendly helpful staff members who relate to each person as an individual, recognizing their history, relationships, culture, and needs. We go the extra mile to meet their expectations.
- We keep ourselves well educated so that we can apply new developments in our fields. We use innovative approaches to health care and customer service.
- The diverse people who come to 4Way Medicals see themselves reflected in our work. We seek diversity in our staff and value their abilities to enhance communication with patients. We create a clinic physical environment that reflects diversity. We actively engage in multiple cultures in the community.
- We seek direction from patients through their guidance as members of our Board; we seek direction from other contacts using multiple methods.
- We believe that patients deserve to have timely access to health care and that our systems should reflect this value.
Our Approach to Health Care
- We care for the whole person, see the complexity of each person’s life, and believe that addressing a broad range of human needs is the best way to improve a person’s health.
- We continuously examine the services we provide and what is needed in the community. We look for cracks in the health care system, fill those, and move to fill new ones. When other community resources develop to address those needs, we make intentional decisions to apply our resources differently.
- We believe that providing high quality, accessible health care is our reason for being. We seek to be a model for other community health centers.
- We use a team approach to providing health care, and involve the patient as part of our team.
Our Relationship with the Community
- We have a commitment to serving the community and providing open access to 4Way Medicals for all community members.
- Involvement by our staff in the community enhances our ability to provide effective health care. Improving the community will improve the health of our customers.
- Partnerships with education, government, and other community organizations will multiply the resources for and the effectiveness of our work.
- By instilling confidence in our patients, they will become positive forces in the community and contribute to the health of others.
Our Work Environment
- In all we do, we actively pursue excellence and search for the next level of accomplishment.
- We bring the FISH philosophy to our work: Be there for the patient. Make their day. Choose your attitude. Have fun.
- We take pride in our work.
- We create a dynamic, forward-moving, innovative organization.
- Our integrity and ethics will never be compromised.
- We are good stewards of limited resources so that we can most effectively meet the many needs of our customers and the community. At the same time, caring for people is our primary focus.
- We are as respectful, friendly, helpful, and supportive to one another as we are to our patients. Administrators seek to treat employees in the same way that employees treat patients.
- Teamwork is central to our work. We each take the responsibility to contribute effectively to teams.
- We each are dedicated to 4Way Medicals, to our patients, and to the community.
- We share a common mission of serving others through spirit-based leadership.
- We recognize and appreciate the contributions and accomplishments of individuals and teams.
- We seek and reward suggestions and innovation.
- We have a strong work ethic, yet we don’t stifle our individual personalities.
- Fun and humor are healthy for us and for our patients.